Jul 3, 2012

Photoshoot: Kigurumin in the forest! (*・3<)ノちゅっ♪


  

Supongo que algunos ya las habréis visto por Facebook, pero tocaba también ponerlas en el blog! 
Estas son solo unas pocas. Pero como el "fotógrafo" Juan Carlicos dice: lo poco gusta pero lo mucho cansa. Así que si queréis más, yo creo que admitirá peticiones! 

I told you about some pics taken with a friend in the countryside.... So here they're!  
There are more photos, but my dear "photographer" Juanki prefers less pics with better quality than more ones and worse. And he's the owner of the pics, so he rules, haha


¿Qué os parecen? A mí me encantan!! El retoque y todo, me parece precioso. Y el momento que tuvimos que pasar con el kigurumi, en medio del bosque, con 45º y solo teniendo un par de latas de cerveza calientes... no lo cambio por ningún aire acondicionado del mundo!  

What do you think about the photos? I personally love those effects! It's like a dream! 
But that moment was the best one! We were wearing kigurumi, in the middle of the forest, 45º and we had got only two pair of beer cans, so hot obsly... But I hadn't prefered a house-room with air conditioning at all! 



   Peace and love!! 
Byeee ~ 


Kasui

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!! ♥
I'll be glad to answer it! v(゚∇^*)/ ♪ありがとう〜♪