Oct 13, 2013

✲゚ Week summary + Picspam! ٩꒰。•◡•。꒱۶ ✲゚

Hace unos días, haciendo limpieza por mi cuarto, encontré el par de ratas rubias y pelirrosas que utilizaba por extensiones. Así que estos días les estoy volviendo a dar uso! 

...

A few days ago I found my lost hair extensions inside a bag. Since then, I'm wearing them 

Not circle lenses because there's too much awesomeness with the belt and tights X'D

Estoy bastante vaga últimamente, sobre todo en ropa. En peinados y maquillaje no me importa gastar tiempo pero... aww, necesito tacones!!! Eso, o que venga más frío y pueda llevar botas. Este tiempo es raruno, raruno...

...

Lately, I've been quite lazy. Except to hair and makeup. I think the reason is autumn weather; I'm used to two seasons per year -hot summer and windy cold winter-, so it's difficult to me finding the correct outfits. Aww, I want to use my winter boots but I don't like cold...

With my loved glasses!! 

Esta semana han sido Pilares en Zaragoza -si no los conocéis, mal, muy mal! Ya tardáis en ver qué son, cuál era el horrendo cartel de este año y por supuesto, reservar billete para venir a Zaragoza el año que viene! Jur  -
Así que he salido varios días de parranda. La mayoría ha sido de bares y fiestecillas varias. Quien me conozca sabrá que no me gustan las discotecas: no me gusta bailar, no me gusta la música que ponen, no me gusta la fauna, la flora y el alcohol caro. Eso es todo 

...

This week has been festivities in my town so I've gone out very often. (If you know, click here! ad ad ad! *cough*)
I don't like discos: I don't like dancing and their music, neither the people who there are in, and the alcohol is too expensive. That's all. I prefer going out with my friends to pubs or some favourite parties.


Can you appreciate my eye makeup? I used green tones! I liked the result ~ 


New way to show you which I was wearing, LOL

Ready to going out ~ 

A la mañana siguiente de una de esas noches, a servidora se le ocurrió desayunar pizza... Pizza barbacoa, tamaño familiar, una señora pizza, vaya...
La carga de conciencia iba cayendo sobre mi culo así que convencí a la Srta. Ne para que me acompañara en una sana y hermosa mañana de deporte (deporte que no hacía desde hace años, ejem, ejem). ¿Resaca? ¿Qué es eso?
Años y años sin utilizar mis patines... Ay! Qué recuerdos! 

...

The next morning I was hungry, so hungry, sooo hungry that I had breakfast pizza -a BBQ XL pizza, specifically-. A guilty feeling fell into my ass, so I convinced Ne to do some exercise. Hangover? What's that? 
Aww, long time since the last time I used my rollers!! 


I hope you liked the entry! 
And... I've got news for the next! 
See youuuu ~ 

image

Thanks for reading
and comment! 

 Kasui 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!! ♥
I'll be glad to answer it! v(゚∇^*)/ ♪ありがとう〜♪