Woah! My first review! I feel.. useful? haha
Long time ago I wanted to start making reviews about some products that I've been buying.
So let's star with...
Tonymoly "Clean Dew" Foam Cleansers
Clean Dew Olive Seed Cleansing Cream (reviewed)
- This cleansing cream goes on smoothly like oil to remove dirt, make-up and has anti-aging properties.
- Tissue-off Type
- Contains: Olive Extract / 10-Seed Extract
- Recommended: for people with dry skin and people who want a moisturizing cleanser.
Clean Dew Tea Tree Seed Cleansing Cream
- Low-irritation cleansing cream with a light texture. Refreshing finish.
- Tissue-off Type
- Contains: Tea ree Extract / 10-Seed Extract
- Recommended: for people with pimple-prone and oily skin
Clean Dew Lemon Seed Massage Cream
- This massage/cleansing cream has a skin brightening effect.
- Tissue off Type
- Contains: Lemon extract / 10-Seed extract
- Recommended: for people with a acne-prone skin and dark somber tone
Price: 6,98$ (Ebay)
Capacity: 150 ml
+ Smells good!
+ Just a small amount is needed for all face
+ And the package is outsize!
+ The tube is soft so is really easy controling the amount
+ Mild, no aggresive
+ Removes all makeup, even BBcream and little remains of mascara
+ It's not greasy at all
+ Easy to wipe off
+ Moisturized effect after clean it
- It has paraben...
- Expire 12 months after opened and it's almost full yet! (Is it a con?)
- Not work so much for acne and pimples troubles
Do I recommend?
Ofc!! If you have a dry and reactive skin, this product works so good!
Otherwise, if I had a oily skin, I would try the other cleanser withouth dude!
Will I repurchase?
I'd do it. But first, I'd like try other products
It's really soft cleanser, easy to lather up and wipe off. Smell very good and it works: moisturizing and clean all remains of makeup. I've got a really dry and reactive skin; I've eczema, and this product is one of the few ones which my rare skin tolerates!!
I hope it helps to you!! Please, ask me if you've got any question ~