Apr 20, 2013

♪ My bday + My next trip + News ~ ʕ•̫͡•ʔ ♪

Traigo noticias, noticias frescaaas! 
Lo primero es que hoy he estado de fotillos y vídeos. Tooodo gyaru, gyaru por dóquier! 
Una parte es para el siguiente número de GALVIP, pero otra pronto la podréis ver en las siguientes entradas... Así que, estad atentoooos! 

...

News!! I've news for my dear readers!! 

First of all, I've to tell you that today I've been taking looots of pics and videos. In a few days, you could see the results! 
There's only gyaru stuff: a part is for the next issue of GALVIP, but other part is going to be posted here. 
So, please... pay attention and follow the next entries!  


Otra cosilla es que hoy... Es mi cumpleaños!! 
Sí, señores, tal día como hoy naci. ¡Qué cosas! Así que nada, felicidades para mi y a esperar que una tarta como esta me sea entregada... (*sigo soñando*)

...

And today... It's my birthday! 
A day like today I was born, yep! So congratulations for me and now, wait for my cake.... (*dreaming awake*)

Happy birthday to meeee ~ 

Y sí, bueno,un día tan especial como el de hoy... me marcho para Madrid, juas! XD
Me las piro a la capital con un par de amigas para celebrar mi cumpleaños como se merece, salir, pasarlo bien, turistear un poco y disfrutar de la juventúh! 

...

And well... in such a special day I'm going away: I make a trip with two of my best friends to Madrid.
Partying, having fun, some sightseeing and enjoy our youth! 
It's my birhtday and there's only one rule: be happy! 
Madrid, here we gooo ~ 

Tengo puente y fiesta hasta el miércoles, así que a la vuelta, prometo entrada chachi como se merece! 

...

We are going to be there some days because of we've no class until the wednesday. I promise to write a nice entry when I return. 


See you in a few days!!! 


Thanks for reading 
and comment!


 Kasui 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!! ♥
I'll be glad to answer it! v(゚∇^*)/ ♪ありがとう〜♪