May 9, 2013

♥ HAIR TUTORIAL: High Ponytail + Beehive (with clip in hair extensions) ♥ (。Ő▽Ő。)ノ゙ ♥

Por fin he acabado de montar el último vídeo. Desde hace un tiempo, llevo recibiendo varias peticiones de tutorial sobre un determinado peinado que yo suelo llevar bastante y que me encanta.

Así que... aquí está! 

...

Long time since my last video tutorial, right? I was asked to do a tutorial of this hairstyle and finally, I decided to do it! 

So here it is! 

See more tutorials on my Youtube Channel


Espero que probéis a hacerlo! Cuando coges práctica, es muy sencillico y se hace volando! 

Si tenéis alguna duda o petición, no dudéis en decírmela en los comentarios o por el Ask

...

Try to do it! It's quite easy and very fresh and sexy! 

If you have any questions or request, please, send me a message here in this entry or by Ask



Thanks for reading 
and comment! 


image


 Kasui 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!! ♥
I'll be glad to answer it! v(゚∇^*)/ ♪ありがとう〜♪