Jun 9, 2013

✿ Dolly outfit + Nan's bday ٩꒰。•◡•。꒱۶ ✿


Sigo de exámenes y trabajos pero mi nivel de concentración es 0 o negativo... Brrr, soy vaga, mucho. Ag!
Y no dejo de pensar en este verano. Cada día se me ocurre algo que quiero hacer, conocer o probar. 
Estoy muy impaciente, y nerviosa, y emocionada, y feliz, y.. asfgsdfgsdf! No se, no seee! 

...

I've to make lots of exams and works but srly, I can't concentrate on study. I'm thinking of summer all the time. Everyday! 
Aww, I'm very excited, and nervous, and happy, and.... dfgsdfgsdf! Lolz
Sencha tea with milk!  煎茶ラッテ! ෆ(*///ڡ///*)ෆ 

El domingo pasado fui a despedir a Yuta a la estación. Vuelve a Japón... 
Pero lo veré dentro de unas semanas, así que nooo pasa nada! 

...

The last sunday I went to say goodbye to Yuta. He returns to Japan... 
But I'm going to see him again in a few weeks, so I'm not sad! 
Había madrugado, tenía tiempo y ese mismo día era el cumpleaños de mi abuela, 
así que aproveché para hacerle una sorpresilla y comprarle una tarta (yo y mis regalos tartiles, lol)

...

That day, it was my nan's bday also! 
So after the goodbye, I went to buy a sweet present to my nan ~ 
I chosen Fresh Berry Pie! 


And finally, some pics of the day ~ 



 Thank you very much
for all the support!




 Kasui 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!! ♥
I'll be glad to answer it! v(゚∇^*)/ ♪ありがとう〜♪